Tuesday 1 April 2014

What I've been (#2)

Eating:
Quinoa porridge (recipe from here). I saw this mentioned in a few blogs and I thought I'd give it a try. It was really yum, but I can only get small bags of quinoa and its not cheap, so I'll be sticking to my muesli. Monte Cristo sandwich which is a cheese and ham sandwich dipped in egg and fried, so horribly bad for you but so tasty. Lemony roast chicken couscous (recipe from here) I had a load of couscous that I wanted to use up and I found this and I love toated pine nuts so this was a winner. I didn't want to buy mint and instead I used avocado and I ate it both hot and cold and it was just as good either way





Going to:
Kaizoku con was a convention held in UCC over the weekend my brothers and I went to. The norm is to cosplay at these things so I braided my hair and put on some boots and a gilet and I was Ygritte from Game of Thrones. We watched Pokemon origins (don't judge me) and ninja was played and there was really cool nerdy things for sale.

















Watching:
Finally saw The Princess and The Frog. I know all Disney movies are cute but this film was soo cute, the songs are catchy, the main character has such a cool attitude, highly recommended.
The How I met your mother finale was on last night and a lot of people are quite angry about how it ended. I don't think it ruined anything, and the scene with Barney and 'The love of his life' was really adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment