Saturday 3 May 2014

On My Face: Weekend Work Make Up

I am not an individual that wears make up everyday. Fair play to you if you are! I work 3/4 12  hour shifts during the week starting at 8 and believe me the last thing on my mind is blending foundation or applying mascara (fair play to you if you are one of those people that does). For my other job on the weekend however I make a slight bit of an effort as I don't have to be ready until 8pm at the earliest so I have no excuse and to be honest I feel guilty about not using my Pallettes (that won't encourage me to start using them during the week). I saw Sammi (The BeautyCrush) Violet Manga eyes tutorial recently and that inspired me to use the purple shades Rapture and Vice from the Urban Decay Vice palette.






Base: 17 Flawless Primer,
Soap and Glory 'Its about prime'
Foundation: Catrice Foundation,
Concealer: Garnier 'Roll on' under eye concealer, Benefit 'Boi-ing'
Eyebrows: 'Mudhoney' from
Soap and Glory Lid stuff quad,
Mascara: No7 Intense Volume waterproof.
Blush: Bourjois cream blush 03,
EyeLiner: Stash (tightline), Avon white eyeliner (waterline) Psychedelic Sister
Eyeshadow: From the Vice Palette.


No comments:

Post a Comment