Monday 14 July 2014

London and I Part 2: what I got in London (Haul)




I tried to be good shopping wise while in London and spend more on my trips to The London Dungeon and The Harry Potter experience (ill blog about them in more detail later this week) but then I got to Camden on my last day and within 30 minutes I accumulated a few items....
I couldn't leave the dungeon or the Harry potter experience without a souvenir either though

The day before I left for London I stopped at Boots for some mini shampoo conditioner and shower gel and I saw Bourjois was 2 for €19 and I was there for a good 7 minutes considering what I'd like, ultimately I decided against getting anything though I had my eye on the foundation and lip stains.
I popped my head into Boots in London and saw it was 2 for £14 which works out at about €17 I think so then my arm was turned and I got the Healthy Mix Foundation and Rogue Edition Velvet in Pink Pong. I've already worn both and I'm so glad I decided to get them

One make up brand I find difficult to find in Ireland is sleek make up and the last two times I've visited London a visit to Superdrug has been a necessity. Last time it was the contour kit and this trip it was the Blush by 3 in 'Lace' I really wanted to try out an orange blush and the other colours look lovely and wearable too.

I was never majorly into Revlon until the Lip Butters arrived and every blogger raved about them. I previously had candy apple and somehow lost it, it's a major thing if I repurchase anything and I also picked up Tutti Fruiti, I was just craving orange!


Clothes: it's a tradition of mine  to buy a t-shirt while I'm in London usually from Camden Market and this year is no exception. And three t-shirts and a jumper for £20 ??? Bargain
My trip to Camden came after my trip to The Warner Brothers Studios so Harry Potter was on my brain.  Fun fact  The Chanel double C is seen around Westminster street lamps and I have taken it as a good luck symbol for myself so that's why that tshirt was bought and finally The Beatles?? Abbey street obviously :)






I think I may have a doc Martin obsession, these shoes are a knockoff of actual docs but I've already gotten compliments on
them so when I walk a hole into these a purchase of actual docs will be happening .
As you can see there was two purchases from The Harry Potter expo; a time turner keyring and an iron on gryfindor crest for me to iron onto a cardigan. There is another keyring from 22b Baker Street and another key chain of me chopping off my brothers head who wouldn't want a photo of that.

There will be one more of about London a general synopsis of my trip.
Have you been to London??


No comments:

Post a Comment