Monday 2 March 2015

London Photo Diary

In my last post it all went fairly deep so to lighten the mood here's some photos of my trip to London.
First thing I did (after having my Breakfast at La Pain Quotidien at Embankment) was head to the Guy Bourdin Exhibition at Somerset House. 9 Pounds well spent. Such amazing photography for ads and editorials. Making myself feel all cultured altogether. 

 It felt like an age since I went to Camden, it's changed since I've been there, not only because of the addition of the Amy Winehouse. I had coffee from a stand that was roasting the coffee beans on a little frying pan at the stand, amazing stuff!


I didn't do much the thursday, had crepes, and hung out with my friend G before he left to go home. Seeing how the Thursday was Chinese New Year my dad and I headed to China town and had duck and it was only lovely. After dinner as my head was not in a good way, I was convinced to go to 50 Shades of Grey which cheered me up cause I laughed at the entire first scene as it was so horrendous but after a day of crying my eyebrows off something as bad as 50 shades of grey was needed 






On Friday we headed to Borough Market, a market I don't think I've even heard of before. Now I love Camden Market but this is beyond lovely for food. I had an Ostrich Burger and it was a unique burger (if a chicken and a pig had a baby and you cooked it, it would taste like ostrich). We hung out at Oxford street, headed to Kiko and started a eyeshadow palette with three shadows (the nine eyeshadow palette was free!!) Then we  had a friend date that included mushroom risotto and watched The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.

Saturday morning entailed Stalking back drops of Sherlock. I had been told where Speedys was and the photo on the right, is where Watson met his friend in the park in the first episode (the hotel I worked in during a summer is in the background). I met up with my cousin and my dad and we watched the munster match and ate nandos.

That evening some other friends of Niamh (who I was staying with) came over so we headed to Inamo, off reagants street, I only had a starter but I had a great time playing with the interactive table. We went to Waxy O'Connors (where I found my favourite cork beer) and ended the night in Verve. I don't normally enjoy going out near Leister Square but they were both really enjoyable!

That was my trip, I've been told by two people in three days that I need to move there, but until I do I'll just continue to visit and drink in all I can while I'm there

No comments:

Post a Comment